PDF Password Software
PDF file plays a very crucial role in everyone life in these days because of its security and system independency feature. That is the reason we develop very effective tool to control PDF document restrictions and permissions. User can use this PDF Password Software to lock PDF document using Open and Owner password as well as set page level permission to restrict some or all features. Now, you can share your document hassle free to others without losing unwanted data.
PDF Password Software is a greatest way to encrypt PDF documents via password protection. Program supports both user and owner password encryption. PDF protection tool has guaranteed password encryption on PDF and restrict all document permissions such as printing, from filling, content editing, assemble document, annotations, content copying for accessibility, page extraction or modifying contents.
Software has efficient GUI for new users to clearly showing how all security encryption operations are performed. User can encrypt PDF documents through password on thousands of Adobe Acrobat PDF files at single glance. Application uses 128 bit/40 bit encryption level and RC4/AES standard algorithms to performing its PDF security operations. It is portable on all Windows OS like Win 7, Win VISTA (all versions), Win XP, etc. If you have several numbers of important PDF file and want to protect them, you can use this PDF Password Software and be sure with its protections.
Key Features of PDF Password Software:
- Restrict all PDF page level permission at single click event.
- Set document restrictions like opening PDF, content editing, copying, accessibility, annotations, extraction, printing and more.
- Provide more understandable GUI for new users.
- Use 128 bit and 40 bit encryption level on performing PDF security operations.
- Encrypt single or multiple PDF files at once.
- Tool can secure PDF document using RC4 and AES algorithms features.
- Both User and Owner password are used on PDF security encryption.
- It support all version of Adobe Reader (3.x, 4.x, 5.x and above).
- Simple and straightforward steps to protect PDF using PDF Password Software.
- Set unique name to new PDF file using prefix and suffix easily.
- Works with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows operating system.